Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some Groovy Musical Vids

Amanda has demanded updates, and she's right - the blog has been stagnant too long. So here are some cool vids that I've seen recently that I thought I'd share. First, here's one from Skippy's Monday Night Music Club and a fine piece of entertainment it is! It's kinda like Elvis does Nirvana:









And a couple from Boing Boing: Ukulele Blitzkrieg Bop. Now these guys look like they're having fun!








And Inflatable tube man dances to Cream's "Glad". Oddly hypnotic.







So, what does anyone else have? I always love to see cool stuff.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

To begin with:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1801688

I loved the Elvis/Nirvana video. It's so wrong in so many ways. I love how the girls flirt with faking so many homages, which I will delightedly list here:
1) Robert Palmer video tribute (Especially noteworthy, their fake-playing instruments. Thank goodness they give this up, in the end.)
2) Foot fetishist tribute - what up with that?
3) Lipstick lesbian tribute - also done quite half-assedly.
4) Pimp with hos in limo tribute.

This video is SO po-po mo.*

*For you rubes out there, that stands for post-post-modernism. Which could be anything, just as a "Zen coffee table" stands for Zen not at all.

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Alex said...

Wow! The Spongebob Casablanca was awesome!

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I posted a silly meme on my blog. Will you guys participate? It's so silly...

www.livejournal.com/users/amanda_welvers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home